Mainland License

Mainland License for Your Business

Are you looking to form a company in the Mainland region in UAE? If yes, it can be a wise investment regardless of the type of business. A Mainland business may come under professional, commercial or sole establishment and has been registered under DED (Department of Economic Development) of the respective emirates, Mainland license provides you with immense benefits such as limitless freedom to operate the business throughout UAE and Internationally, eligible to bid for government projects and contracts, A mainland company enjoys the freedom to present the business branches in any emirates across the UAE.

One of the important law by the government of Dubai to operate a company in the mainland is associated with your share of equity in the business.  As per the UAE company law, at least 51% of the total share of a company in the UAE mainland must be owned by UAE nationals. Foreign nationals can only hold up the remaining 49% of shares in such companies. We will structure the company to ensure you have operational and financial control over your business. There has also been recent changes in law in favor of foreign investments that has provisions for foreign nationals to own 100% of shares in a main land company in some sectors subject to meeting the eligibility criterias.

Centriz corporate services helps you to save your cost and time in obtaining a mainland and also free zone license in Dubai to commence your business in the highly demanded areas. We can help you find a reliable local partner and ensure that you get the right mainland license anywhere in UAE without any hassle.

Get Your Free Consulting

Business Setup - Centriz
Setup new Business - Centriz

Centriz Insights

We will always update the important news and articles to our customers

Business Consultants | Centriz Logo

One stop hub for all corporate services.

Our services offered by business setup consultants in UAE extend its scope to a wide range of activities which will make our client get all the perfect services from Centriz.

Office

© 2021 All Rights Reserved | Developed by Digitriz Technologies LLC

Stay Relaxed

Join Centriz

We we help you with the business idea and legal formalities. Speak to our expert now.

Thanks for showing your interest in us.

Our team will contact you shortly!

Open chat