Mainland License for Your Business

Are you looking to form a company in the Mainland region in UAE? If yes, it can be a wise investment regardless of the type of business. A Mainland business may come under professional, commercial or sole establishment and has been registered under DED (Department of Economic Development) of the respective emirates, Mainland license provides you with immense benefits such as limitless freedom to operate the business throughout UAE and Internationally, eligible to bid for government projects and contracts, A mainland company enjoys the freedom to present the business branches in any emirates across the UAE. One of the important law by the government of Dubai to operate a company in the mainland is associated with your share of equity in the business. As per the UAE company law, at least 51% of the total share of a company in the UAE mainland must be owned by UAE nationals. Foreign nationals can only hold up the remaining 49% of shares in such companies. We will structure the company to ensure you have operational and financial control over your business. There has also been recent changes in law in favor of foreign investments that has provisions for foreign nationals to own 100% of shares in a main land company in some sectors subject to meeting the eligibility criterias. Centriz corporate services helps you to save your cost and time in obtaining a mainland and also free zone license in Dubai to commence your business in the highly demanded areas. We can help you find a reliable local partner and ensure that you get the right mainland license anywhere in UAE without any hassle.

Annual Progress

Our Business Growth is Really Incredible!

Improve efficiency, provide a better customer experience with modern technology services available around the world. Our skilled staff, combined with decades of experience.

Business growth
Investment growth
Finnancial growth

Request for Our Free Consultation

Frequently Asked Questions

If you are planning a new business setup in Dubai and wondering where to set up a business in Dubai? Then you must know that Dubai's demographic structure has been utilized to create a thriving hub for dynamic business activities. Dubai is divided into three zones: mainland, free zone, and offshore, and businesses must select the location that best suits their specific needs.

  • Steps to Starting a Business in Dubai 
  • Prepare the documentation. 
  • Get a business license. 
  • Start the visa process. 
  • Open a Business bank account.

    The cost of setting up a company in Dubai is not fixed and varies depending on the type of business license and company license you to intend to obtain. For instance, the cost of setting up a business in the mainland defers opening a Freezone company.

    • Real Estate. Real estate is one of the most established industries in Dubai.
    • Financial Services. The UAE has quite an organized and advanced financial system in place, to support the large-scale businesses there.
    • Retail
    • Tourism
    • Schooling
    • Healthcare

    The most effective business setup consultants in Dubai are those who provide comprehensive support throughout the entire process and offer extensive guidance on documentation and legal formalities. Top-rated company setup consultants in Dubai inform you about the process, associated costs, benefits, and other pertinent information to enable you to make an informed decision about setting up your business in the UAE.

    Free Zones are designated areas in UAE that allow you to start a company with 100% foreign ownership.

    Here are the key steps to set up a business in a free zone.

    • Determine the type of legal entity.
    • Choose a trading name.
    • Apply for a business license.
    • Choose an office space.
    • Get pre-approvals, register your business and get your license.

    Most of the Dubai UAE banks allow non-residents only to open a Savings Account and not a Current Account. Nevertheless, non-residents cannot receive a checkbook; a debit card will be issued to non-residents to withdraw the money. As a non-resident, the equilibrium will be minimal and/or maximum.

    Yes, Dubai encourages business set-up regardless of nationality through its friendly laws and policies.